Friday, May 10, 2013

151 Uncommon and Amazing Art Studio Secrets

Overview

In her own artistic journey, author Marjorie Sarnat has discovered, improvised, learned, and gathered a wide array of hands-on tips, techniques, and inspirations for making art. Now she has collected them in this book, 151 Uncommon and Amazing Art Studio Secrets, and offers them for avid artists of any level. This body of knowledge is presented as quick and simple text passages organized into 12 sections.

My Review

I have really enjoyed reading both of Marjorie Sarnat's books on Art! 

As a parent of a child who loves Art class and as a person who likes to create items for my home, I have really been inspired and had the "oh my gosh" moments while reading the book.  We love collecting leaves in the fall and knew to put them in a book between wax paper, but her tips on what to do after that are great!!

I would highly recommend both of her books on Art Studio secrets!! 

Thank you to Marjorie Sarnat for the complimentary book for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment