Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gabriel's Tears by Nedra Kiper

Overview:

Gabriel's Tears is about my life of extreme child abuse and the process of healing that abuse. Along the way you will learn why God allows children to suffer. You will also learn how Gods amazing angel's are right here with us and helping us heal. And you will also learn about my own angel, Angel Gabriel, and how he helped me and healed me in the most amazing ways. I will not spoil the learning process as you read my life's story. Be warned this book will shock you on many different levels.

My Review:

I can only imagine what the author went through.  Any child or adult that can overcome abuse of any type is an amazing and strong person.  And I commend her for being able to write this book regarding her past and bringing up all of those painful memories again.

As far as the actual book goes, there were a couple of issues.  First of all, there were a lot of typographical errors.  I'm really surprised that there were with the technology that we have, albeit though, there were.

Secondly, as far as the story goes, it was really hard to follow.  I was confused trying to figure out the correlation between Lucifer, the Angel Gabriel, and the author.  I realize who those people are, but to keep track of who was talking in the book was hard for me.

As far as stars go, I give this 2**.  No stars for the book but 2 for her story.

I pray that the author continues to grow and heal as time continues on.

Thank you to the author, Nedra Kiper, for providing me a copy of this book for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment