Friday, February 14, 2014

Ziggersnout by Dale Rensing Book Review

Overview:

A picture book for early readers, Ziggersnout is a story about a little boy learning to skate who finds that things are not as easy as he thinks, but learns to persevere. With the help of the rink manager and the dragon who lives under the ice, Eric discovers that hope, faith and desire can work magic

My Review:

This is a great book for beginning readers.  My Mother-in-law read this book to my youngest today.  J was pointing at pictures and sat through the whole 20 something odd pages.

This would be great in a children's library, your own child's library, and classrooms.  I think all ages can relate to this story.

The illustrations are very detailed and colorful and in the short book, Eric learns a very important life lesson.

Thank you to the author for providing me a complimentary copy of the book for our review.  All opinions are our own and not influenced in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment